Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Dog Days of Summer

This is Roxy our boxer at the only dog beach in Orange County. A dog running on the beach freely is....well, quite frankly doggy bliss! She ran back and forth for an hour.
A boy and his dog.....another one of life's simple pleasures.
These are the men in my life. Cute, huh? I'll keep 'em!
They are trying to coax Roxy into the water. This is as far as she'll go.
I hope all of you have had a great summer. I can't believe it's coming to an end. As summer fades, fall will appear bringing with her the smell of baking pies, the longer evenings, cooler weather and golden leaves. I can't wait.



3 comments:

Sandi said...

Nice pictures of your beautiful family! Now where is your pix?? :)
Have a wonderful day and I am sad that summer is ending already. Not quite ready for fall because I know that big man winter follows!! UGH!
Blessings~

Cottage Flair said...

Looks like a great day. I can't believe another Summer has come and gone. Love all of your goodies in the post below too.
Jennifer

bubble said...

beautiful pics...

I have an award for you xoxox