Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A "mini reveal"

Here's why I was so secretly painting....


2 Girls and....

....a blank slate!
Ive taken a space at the Brick Basement in downtown Fullerton.

My good friend Candy works her magic adding festive fall touches to the displays.
She's a very talented artist. You wont believe the things she makes. I hope to have pictures of her work to share with you soon. 


Here is the hutch after a few coats of creamy white paint.

Gorgeous Fall & Harvest plates. Have I told you how much I love dishes?
I cant get enough of them!

A spooky vignette. Beware!


Mr. Jack O'Lantern is ready for Trick or Treaters.

I love the colors of Fall. The weather turned surprisingly cool today,
 it feels like pumpkin pie baking time!

Tea time anyone?
I will show you more soon.

11 comments:

Bearly Sane said...

Looks great Sharon...can't wait to see more...looks like it's going to be an exciting new venture.
Warmest Hugs,
Sandi @ Bearly Sane

cathy said...

how exciting!! everything looks gorgeous!

Kathy said...

Oh, what fun for you! Looks like we are all on the fall leaves tour! Everyone has been talking about autumn today. Happy Wednesday - Kathy

Claudia said...

Very exciting! You will have such fun with this space.

xo
Claudia

Elyse said...

what fun you both must have had and it shows in the pretty space you created!!!

have fun!

xo
elyse

ps
2 tired 4 popcorn = oh no!
lol

Amber ~ The French Pressed Home said...

Oh Sharon!
I am soooo happy for you! So exciting! It looks great already! Can't wait to see your finished pictures or better yet, in person. I smell a road trip in the air!
xo, Amber

Paula ~ castleandcottagesigns said...

How exciting & fun Sharon! It looks like a wonderful spot, hope all goes well for you!

Cottage Flair said...

It looks great ... so inviting. Good luck with your new venture. Love the displays!!
jennifer

Cathy said...

How exciting! Wish I lived close so I could come shop!
Hope the skunk scent has evaporated! PU!

patty said...

it looks beautiful! wishing you success there! :)

Cindy@Cutepinkstuff said...

OMGosh, Sharon! It's been so long since I've blogged and now I see what you've been up to. Renting space, glitterfest, oh my....I've slowed down, gave up my space and now only have cutepinkstuff.com and flea markets. Come see me in Tarzana 10/23 at the Little French Flea!