Sunday, July 10, 2011

Romantic Farmhouse coming soon!


I grew up in the city and as a young person always loved the lights and hustle and bustle but as I got older I longed for a slower pace, perhaps even simplicity. Moving to the countryside isn't an option at this time but where I live now is the next best thing.
I live in the hills just north of Orange County and am fortunate to
have the best of  what the city offers and the quiet neighborhood
with a countryside feel.


Longing for the farmhouse lifestyle has inspired my new collection
for Fall 2011, "Romantic Farmhouse". 
I love this color it's called Stone.My home doesn't look a thing like a farmhouse. Built in the late 60's it is true to what was poplar at the time. Slowly I'm trying to make it warmer and cozier without a major overhaul.

Feminine and romantic but not over done. This design will be available in Barely Pink, Robin's Egg, Sage, Sand and  Stone.


What is your favorite home decor style?
XO~

6 comments:

Elyse said...

hey, poppy!

love the names of all the colors! beautiful new line!!!

xo
tink

Bearly Sane said...

The new range looks like being wonderful Sharon, I love your choice of colours...very subtle, which will be suitable for most homes I'm sure.

My favourite decor style is cosy, comfortable and country cottage.
Warmest hugs,
Sandi

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh Sharon, this is total perfection!!! What a magnificent creation--and it sounds like it comes in fabulous colors!!
XO
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see more!! My home decor would be a warm French Country, although I would like to lighten mine up a bit with more whites.

Amber ~ The French Pressed Home said...

OMG! You have spoken my language! I LOVE the pillow AND the lantern AND that tea cart! K, this is getting scary! :)
Umm, you might want to hide those when I come over. Just a little warning.
xo, A

cathy said...

What a beautiful design! L O V E :)