Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas to all!

I hope all of you had a wonderful, joyful Christmas!
Here are a few pictures of my trees.
 I always put the white tree decorated with red bulbs in my dining room 
to go along with my red, white and black decor.
I love birds so aside from the ones that stay up all year I add them to the holiday decor.

 
A vignette in the dining room
 This has got to be the easiest last minute centerpiece to pull together. 
Any plate or bowl filled with bulbs looks so pretty. I added a candelabra to the center.
 My gold & green pencil tree.
With more birds of course!
 A sweet angel
My snowman clown from Bethany Lowe. Love this piece!
  
 On Christmas Eve we attended a party in Long Beach then took a drive down to the marina. It was 70* out and absolutely beautiful I wanted to show you a Christmas Eve sunset California style!

Wishing you and yours the season's best!
XO~


1 comment:

Art From The heart said...

What lovely photo's,love that snowman clown!
Hugs