Monday, May 25, 2009

Blue Chicken Pox

This is my little stinker! He loves to play practical jokes on me. He did this the other day when I was having one of those "no time to be silly days, cause mommy is sooo busy". I had some computer problems, a ginormous(yes it's a word) order to get out, no food in the house and its dinner time, laundry up to my eyeballs kind of a day. I had just yelled to the boys, get your shoes let's pick something up when Cody announced he didn't feel well with a big grin! So I told him I was going to take his picture for everyone to see! He wanted you all to know that these are not "real" chicken pox because they are blue. I think Nanny McPhee was the inspiration here. Those spots were quite stubborn. He used a washable marker that wasn't washable and he wondered if his teacher and the kids at school would notice. Ya think? What will he think of next.

8 comments:

Joyce said...

Hysterical:)
Joyce

Rosie said...

What TALENT! I love it! Did he do it without a mirror??
rosie

Pansy Cottage Girl said...

Oh yes, he stood on the bathtub to see his reflection and put spots on his backside as well;)

Bella Weddings said...

Bet he's a hoot to have around. And SO cute!!!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi..
I found you thru Rosie and thought I should sto by. Your little guy is very clever :) Mine are all grown and living on their own. I have 1 Grandchild who is my little buddy.
Come visit sometime.
Deb :)

Pure Grace said...

Does this ever bring back memories! I thought that I would pop in for a moment...thanks for the smiles! The drawing for the little vintage pillow is tomorrow, and because you left a comment, you're in the running sweetheart!

Vicky said...

I was shock to read the title and saw that picture but I am glad to read further that it was only a joke. well, he can act too!

Sandi said...

OH my goodness! This looks like something my younger son would have done at one time. He is almost 25 now and still a handful! LOL
Blessings~