Friday, June 12, 2009

A new blog on the block


I love this sign, it hangs above "Creations" in Fullerton, CA.


This is my disclaimer....I love Creations. It is owned by the Vasques family and they are the nicest, sweetest people. You should also know I sell my aprons and table linens there. Several of my best friends also sell their treasures there. Having said that you now know that I am completely biased....don't blame me just love me anyway!

The following pictures were taken by the creations staff....
Ready for the 4th....Oh I feel a song coming on.....God Bless America.


The fun "Froggy Faces" were made by Arlene. She is an absolute artist. I was hoping to post pics of her things from the Sugar Plum but I left before she was done setting up.

I confess this is my apron with tablecloths & pillows in the background. The blocks that say "Mom's Cottage" were made by Georgia from Born in a Barn.

Birdhouses, candles, tea party goodies, flower stakes for your garden are just a few of the fab finds that are here. The store changes constantly as there are soooo many crafters bringing in new things. And of course the entire store changes with every season. If your in the area stop in for a visit. We would love to see you!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute stuff! I might have to check it out if I'm ever in the CA area. I do love birdhouses.

Elyse said...

your apron is lovely and it all looks so cheery and fun. why is all the best shabby and cottagey shopping in CA?!

xo

bubble said...

wow...gorgeous stuff!

hey, thank you so much for your email...

Amy xoxox

Lori said...

that looks like a sweet little shop...thanks so much for stopping over to visit with me:)

Rosie said...

I LOVE this shop! Next time I'm in San Diego, I will take a jaunt up to Fullerton! Thanks!
rosie