Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Sugar Plum



If you are in southern California this weekend, come out to the Sugar Plum Festival. My partner in crime, Susie and I were just at the Orange County Fairgrounds bringing our backdrops in and getting ready to decorate.



Is this the cutest Uncle Sam ever? Camilla, the owner of the show has the best props. She brings something different for every season.





This is a family friendly event...lots of great handmade items, food, gifts, decorations, you name it! Admission is free but the fairgrounds do charge for parking. The show is very busy and gets quite crowded so strollers are not allowed in the building but children are welcome!

A few of our fleamarket treasures that we couldn't pass up. Some are just for display, some we sell and some we rotate seasonally.


My husband made this potting table, yeah he's kinda handy so I keep him around!


I absolutely looooove this flower cart. Susie got it at a garage sale for, well, the price of a pizza. I am not lying! I have first dibs on it when she gets tired of dragging it around. So anyway girls if you are in so. cal. this thursday thru saturday we will be at the O.C. fairgrounds. We are space #4311 in the second row. Tomorrow I will post pics of our booth decorated and some of my best girlfriends' booths. There are some amazingly talented women here.





5 comments:

Taryn Zerner said...

This is my kind of blog, Darling! I just LOVE everything you have here. I have a major APRON fetish, and yours are to die for!!! I am proud to be one of your newest followers!!!
Stopping by from SITS and wanted to welcome you to the SITStahood!

Love,
Taryn

Lisa M said...

I wish I was going to be in the area for this! I love the little uncle sam lol.

I just dropped by to welcome you to the SITStahood!

Have a wonderful time at the festival!

bubble said...

oh...i wish i could come :) your husband is very handy...great table!

have fun....amy xxx

Two Pretty Little Skirts said...

What a cute blog! I love fleamarkets. I've always found the cutest things there!
Just stopping by from SITS and wanted to welcome you to the SITStahood!

Dawn

Christina - Rant Rave Roll said...

I always loved going to festivals and shows like this. You always come across adorable and unique items.

Stopping in from SITS to welcome you to the SITStahood.