Saturday, October 10, 2009

Another crafty day

I've loved white pumpkins ever since I first saw them featured in home decorating magazines several years ago. Since I'm doing a lot of black & white in my booth next week at the Sugar Plum Festival, I thought I should whip up some white pumpkins.....

....here's the first coat of white paint. Is that a wine bottle in the background? Dont ya think its a little early in the day for that?


Not to worry, here's my coffee cup! And this is why there are wine bottles floating around my craft area:


Drink at your own risk! I'm still working on the old window makeover and I cant wait to show you. Everything is coming together great for the festival. If you are in Orange County next weekend be sure to stop by for a visit.


7 comments:

Wendy McDonagh-Valentine said...

I just love the white pumpkins and I can't wait to see what you've done with the window!! : )

~ Wendy
http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

Cottage Flair said...

I love white pumpkins! Looks like you are working hard for the festival. I hope it goes really well!!
Jennifer

Cindy said...

Oh what fun! Love the white pumpkins and poison bottles. Have a great festival!!!

Abatevintage said...

OH I love white pumpkins too, they are so adorable.

Happy Sunday.

Blessings,
Heidi

Candy said...

Love the wine bottle make over. Thanks for coming by with BD wishes. You asked if I got the e-mail...not sure what you mean. Remember I am a year old now. I wake up in a new world everyday so please help me 'member.
Duh! ;-)

Rosie said...

Ya, but that STILL doesn't explain what happened to the wine that WAS in all those bottles...Can't wait to see your pics of the festival!
rosie

Carole said...

i just painted my first pumpkin this year!
xxx....C