Sunday, December 20, 2009

Reindeer need their Rest

Getting ready for the big sleigh ride.....

Reindeer need their rest! I was supposed to post these weeks ago....


On the way home from Albuquerque we stopped to feed the reindeer....


They are so sweet. Gentle as can be. When they take the food from your hand its like feeding a puppy. The boys loved visiting the deer park and so did I! I'm really sappy about animals though.


I can't believe the antlers on this guy. The boys think the magic to make them fly must be in those big antlers. I hope they are rested up....can't believe the big day is almost here!





1 comment:

Susie's country cottage said...

Lovely photos of the reindeer. They look very friendly.
Just in case I dont get the time again I would like to wish you and yours a very merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year. I'm looking forward to more of posts in 2010!
Susie X