Saturday, March 13, 2010

The "Booth" and Balloon Boy!

The "New Booth" makes its debut....
I completey forgot to bring my camera on setup day so here it is after 3 days and 8,000 people rummaged through it!

Since several of you asked how it turned out I thought I had better share it and not leave you wondering what I did with that crazy mess of doors in the last post!

You get the idea! Boy this is picked over. But here is the cutest thing.....
This is my little Balloon Boy! He gathered up all the balloons from the show and wanted to see if he would fly away like Winnie the Pooh. It did'nt work and believe me he worked at it! Thanks for visiting me today. If you have'nt entered the giveaway, visit the previous post and leave a comment.

10 comments:

Cindy said...

What a great show that must have been! Such a pretty booth and a darling Balloon Boy!

Bobbi Ann said...

Hi, Wow what a awesome and beautiful booth! such gorgeous pieces!
Also, such a sweet and precious lil balloon boy he is! Hope you have a wonderful rest of your weekend!
Hugs...
Bobbi

Tania said...

What a gorgeous booth. Looks amazing. Balloon boys adorable, its something my boys would have done to. Love your blog.

Anonymous said...

Your booth is adorable! I want a picket fence shelf like that! ♥

Unknown said...

Your booth is so darling! That is definitely the kind of booth I'd be visiting...so warm and inviting and I love all the shutters and doors..what a cute idea!

Your son looks so cute standing there with all those balloons! :)

Unknown said...

Oh, your little boy is the cutest. This would make a wonderful card. Your booth is gorgeous. Isn't it wonderful that you made him a part of it.
Karen

Red Couch Recipes said...

Your booth is so cute and inviting. Love the picture of your boy...Joni

Cynthia K. said...

Hi there! Enjoyed reading several of your posts, so I just signed up as your 120th follower. Your booth is so appealing - I do hope you had a lot of sales...Looks like your boy had lots of fun.

Come see me soon and I'd be honored if you'd follow me also.

Cynthia K. (Beauty and Blessings)

Elyse said...

oh, is he ever adorable with all of those balloons!

your booth is sooooooo pretty and cool. i love how you use the shutters. wonderful display!!! look at you go!

thanks again for sending the good news this weekend!!! come on, mailman!

xo
elyse

Unknown said...

Your booth looks great, Sharon. Even picked over! Wow, 8000 people! You do have help..yes? Your balloon boy is adorable and looks so precious holding all those colorful balloons!

Have a lovely week!

Cheers!
Tina