Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Waiting......Anxiously!

This is my beautiful daughter and darling son-inlaw! They got married last year and have been away at school. I haven't seen them since Christmas and I miss them so much. They will be home tonight and I can't wait. They are flying to Thailand on friday for 10 days. They are making the trip to see if that is where the Lord will have them move permanently as missionaries. After their trip I will have them for 2 weeks to spoil. Please pray for their safety as they travel abroad and that the Lord will reveal his will to them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet picture! I bet you had a lovely visit and can hardly wait for them to come back from Thailand. What an exciting time for Caleb and Ciara! :-)

Sandi said...

Oh what a blessing they must be to you! To have any young couple serve as missionaries these days is just wonderful!! I will keep them in my prayers!!!!
Blessings~

Pansy Cottage Girl said...

Thank you for the prayers. They had a wonderful time in Thailand. It looks like they will move there in 1-1/2 years. They need to raise support money and I'm sure the Lord will provide it if that is His plan for them. They will focus on translating the Bible into one of many Thai dialects that are spoken in the villages.